cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John Lung" <jlun...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with JSTL import tag on weblogic 9.2
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:04:25 GMT
Hi:

We're trying to use JSTL 1.1 c:import tag on weblogic 9.2 in an JSP page to
import the Cocoon page (Cocoon 2.1.11) under a different context (a
different webapp in the same weblogic domain).

<c:import url="/MyCocoonPage" context="/Cocoon" />

cocoon throws a 404 error and saying no match in the sitemap.  But when I
directly access this page:

http://localhost:port/Cocoon/MyCocoonPage

the page displays fine.  I tested on Tomcat5.5 and it worked fine.  I tested
to c:import a different JSP on weblogic and it worked fine too.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks!