cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Heather Rankin" <Heather.Ran...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject NEWBIE question: HTML Generator
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:59:38 GMT
Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help me... I'm brand new to Cocoon and am trying
to execute this simple pipeline:

<map:match pattern="myPipeline">
 <map:generate
src="http://www.geekculture.com/mt2/archives/2008/04/forum_tidbits_f_390
.html" type="html" />
 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

When I hit http://localhost:8888/metadata/myPipeline I can see it trying
to connect to localhost but then I get a 'java.net.ConnectException:
Connection timed out: connect' error.

I don't get the error with a *local* HTML file, just with an external
URL. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance...

Heather

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are
not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately.