cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Magnus Haraldsen Amundsen" <Magnus.Haraldsen.Amund...@computas.com>
Subject Cocoon 2.2 - Cocoon Forms 1.0 block: Replacing Avalon's ServiceManager interface with Spring 2
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:58:57 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking into the Cocoon Forms 1.0 block (with Cocoon 2.2) and it seems very nice. But
I see that the Java API example at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/forms/1.0/498_1_1.html
use Avalon's ServiceManager interface. However, at the "New in 2.2" page it says that "Cocoon
2.2 doesn't use an Avalon-based component manager any more but uses Spring 2 instead.".

How do I replace the Avalon ServiceManager interface in the Cocoon Forms 1.0 block Java API
sample with Spring 2?

A small code example on this would be great, since I don't know Avalon or Spring 2.

Best regards,

Magnus

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, do not use, copy or
distribute it. Do not open any attachments. Delete it immediately from
your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you
have done so. Thank you.