cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [HELP] SitemapEvenListener
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 04:03:10 GMT
On 23.04.2008 05:48, Patrick Heiden wrote:

> Still no ideas/solutions to share (Jörg?).

I can't hide, can I? ;)

>> A have read [1] and assume that one of your aforementioned colleagues is
>> Jörg Heinicke ( maybe you have a solution meanwhile, Jörg? Especially: How
>> are you able to use declarative transaction demarciation within this
>> jungle? ;) )

Declarative transaction demarcation indeed used to work nicely for me.
But I have never tried it in the context of Cocoon. And it's now a year
ago that I worked with that stuff the last time.

You need at least to elaborate a bit more. Maybe I'm still able to help
you :)

Joerg