cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal <bh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: [2.2] CForms - div around group and other Cforms issues
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:20:20 GMT

>>> http://localhost/apps/ccn/cocoon-ajax-impl/resource/external/dojo/__package__.js

>>> Now, as you may know, I am not following the rules regarding blocks
>>> (ie I am using mounts, see previous posts), so I am more than
>>> willing to accept responsibility for this. FYI, I cannot see any
>>> discernable functional issue with them not being there.
>>
>> Before we start to dig into issue I would like to ask you if you have
>> followed this instructions:
>> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/forms/1.0/1351_1_1.html
> Actually, there is one thing at the end of that that I may not have
> done  (the servletLinkWriter transformer). When I am less tired. I
> will have a look.
>
> Thanks.

OK, I tried this. The issue still persist. Also, I might add, there
seems to be small contradiction the page you mention  and this page:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/forms/1.0/750_1_1.html .

Namely, there is no mention of the servletLinkRewriter or the far more
complex serialisation step.