cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Processing dynamically-created forms
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:28:03 GMT
Working with Cocoon 2.1.8

I am looking for examples or guides on how to post-process a form
that will have been created dynamically i.e. it won't be possible
to know in advance which fields appear or what they are called.

I know how to create such a form, but not how to "get at" the data
it will contain.

Normally, in flowscript, I would access a field value in a form with the
  model.Fieldname
notation... but without knowing what those fieldnames will be, I am unsure
of how to proceed.

Any help or pointers appreciated!

Thanks
Derek