cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lehtonen, Mika" <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: error in html serialization
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:04:58 GMT
Some further information:

I have also this pipeline which produces pdfs' out of the same material.
It has been functioning for a long time and still does, BUT if the html
producers crashes, this won't work either.

    <map:match pattern="selitykset/*/*/*/*.pdf">
    <map:generate type="imagedirectory" src="selitykset/{2}/{3}/{4}">
            <map:parameter name="depth" value="2"/>
        <map:parameter name="root" value="{2}"/>
        </map:generate>
        <map:transform src="selitykset/{2}/{1}-pdf.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
    </map:match>

You can try it out at:
http://77.240.21.139/cocoon/asemakaavat/selitykset/A4p/Karsamaki/Kirkonseutu/01.pdf