cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: pom.xml / Tomcat
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:38:51 GMT
Patrick Heiden pisze:

>> You can depend on your myDomainModel from whatever block you want. It will be included
only
>> once. It's a job of Maven to guarantee that.
>
> Here exactly is my problem: As soon as I add a dependency to myDomainBlock to more then
one
> cocoon-Block (no matter if it is the web-app block or some usual cocoon-22-archetype-block)
there
> is no chance to get the application run inside my tomcat. Is there any information I
could state
> so that you are in better position to help me with that?

Ok, I agree that's something very weird.

I'll probably need dependency listing of myBlock, myBlock2, and myCocoonWebapp in case you
have
dependency to domain added to myBlock and myBlock2.

Apart from that I'll need exact error message that Tomcat returns. I'm really curious what
you will
bring here. :-)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski