cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Shahriar Aghajani <aghaj...@principle.com>
Subject Re: Multiple or single cocoon instances
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 22:44:31 GMT
Hi All,

I'd like to know about this too.  How do people run a fleet of disparate
Cocoon applications/websites on a single server?

I have a hand full of Cocoon sites that I'm running on the same server,
under Tomcat, each as a separate virtual host.

Anyway to minimize the memory usage?  Can I move portions of the cocoon
2.2 libraries under Tomcat, and if so, will tomcat share the objects
across the contexts?

Thank you,
Shahriar.