cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [2.1] Handling errors in sub sitemap
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:02:36 GMT
On Apr 9, 2008, at 4:55 PM, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Nick Stolwijk pisze:
>> Can someone help me with this? The documentation doesn't seem to
>> reflect the
>> current behaviour and I can't find any other postings about this.
>
> Hi Nick,
>
> I'm not the expert on handling errors in sitemaps so can't give you
> any quick advice. However, if you could prepare some minimal sample
> that I could quickly run in C2.1 then I could have a debugging
> session over the weekend and most probably come with some conclusion.
>
> BTW. I believe that error handling in mounted sitemaps should work
> just fine.

There is also a fairly comprehensive set of sitemap error handling
samples (2.1 and 2.2 links):
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/webapp/samples/errorhandling/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon-core-main-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/errorhandling/

Nick, please take a look if you have not see them yet.

Vadim