cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Heiden" <patrickhei...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: RCL goal refactorings / acegi
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 22:07:20 GMT
Hi!

> <snip what="some good tips how to get Acegi running"/>
> >
> > I would enjoy to see this little update inside cocoon-trunk for new
> users. Maybe one 'little'
> > problem is the aforementioned availability of the spring-security
> artifact (2.0.0 RC1) inside
> > mavens repository. Could this be solved permanently by now?
>
> What about asking spring-security maintainers to prepare a release? It's
> project maintainer's duty
> to prepare a release and publish Maven artifacts. At least in a perfect
> world.

They state following few minutes ago:
[...]
"Only final releases are uploaded to the central repository. If you want to use intermediate
snapshots, milestone releases etc then you can do so by adding the appropriate repository
declarations to your maven project."

This comes due to general maven-artifact rules from springsource [1].
Maybe it is possible (no idea if advisable or even undesirable) to integrate these repositorys
inside the cocoon-acegisecurity-sample?

Best regards,
Patrick