cocoon-users mailing list archives

From nanomonk <brain_...@inbox.ru>
Subject RE: [2.1]change response http status
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:24:44 GMT

Jeroen Reijn-3 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> try setting the status-code attribute on your custom serializer.
>
> <map:serialize type="xml" status-code="001"/>
>
> Regards,
>
> Jeroen Reijn

Hmm.. no, I need to set status code according to some events during
executing my own serializer, for example: if all ok done - status code 1,
some error - 2, another error - 3...
so, can I to access to Response object from serializer(exactly via
"response.setStatus(1)" in a code)?
if not - maybe another true-way is exist?