cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nickl...@planet.nl>
Subject Re: [2.1] Handling errors in sub sitemap
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:55:22 GMT

Ok, I've taken the samples, but I still can't find out what I'm doing wrong.

What I did:

Checkout samples and got it running.
I made a few changes (see attachment) and opened
http://localhost/samples/errorhandling/sax

Expected:

A cought sax exception by this errorhandler:
      <map:handle-errors>
        <map:select type="exception">
          <map:when test="sax">
            <map:generate src="notFound.html"/>