cocoon-users mailing list archives

From yduchesne <yanickduche...@yahoo.com>
Subject spring prototype beans and access to current request data
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 15:57:41 GMT

I want to implement a custom SourceFactory that will require access to the
"object model" (holding the request, response, etc.).

Contrary to sitemap components, the SourceFactory interface does not provide
a way to receive the object model as an argument. I have read about
potentially implementing my factory in Avalon, but I would much prefer
sticking to Spring since I am working with 2.2 and it seems to be the
favored approach from now on.

How could my SourceFactory be provided with the "current" object model (the
one corresponding to the current request)?