cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: SSF and UI modularization
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:19:55 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> On Mar 26, 2008, at 11:44 AM, Luca Morandini wrote:
>>
>> As far as I understand, this boils down to let the "father" block know
>> about the "children" and let it access them somehow (like a
>> DirectoryGenerator spanning all blocks declared in the
>> servlet-service.xml to collect all the static pages and show them in a
>> menu).
>
> You mean something like this?
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-welcome/src/main/resources/COB-INF/samples/sitemap.xmap

Awed I am :)

... though... why is it returning every document in sight, instead of
limiting itself to the "*.jx" ones ?

       <map:match pattern="pages.xml">
         <map:generate type="xpathtraversable" src="blockcontext:/">
           <map:parameter name="depth" value="4"/>
           <map:parameter name="xmlFiles" value="\.jx"/>
           <map:parameter name="xpath" value="/*/content/title"/>
         </map:generate>
         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
       </map:match>

Regards,