cocoon-users mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Re: Questions about upload directory and retrieving it within the sitemap
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 18:25:02 GMT
Hippo is an add-on for Cocoon.  The code in the previous post should
work whether added to Hippo or a different Cocoon application.  The
code is indifferent to whether the Part is a PartOnDisk or a
PartInMemory (and fails if the Part is a RejectedPart.)  Only the
first code to receive the upload should touch it, usually storing it
for later use.  You should not touch the upload in the request if
Hippo has already handled it.  Check (and maybe override) the pipeline
handling the upload request.

Are you running more than one instance of Cocoon?  Why?  (Many good
reasons exist: politics, performance --  just checking that you have
one.)

solprovider