cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tobia Conforto <tobia.confo...@linux.it>
Subject Re: Sitemap pipelines
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:27:42 GMT
Alec Bickerton wrote:
> I need the pipeline to return to the pipeline in the global sitemap
> if nothing matches so that the default matchers will get hit.

You need to issue an internal redirect to the parent sitemap.

Assuming "/default" is a (fake) path that in the parent sitemap falls
through to the default matcher, without entering ANY sub-pipeline,
then you can put this at the end of your sub-sitemaps (last item after
all matchers, before closing the last pipeline)

<map:redirect-to uri="cocoon://default"/>

The heart of this is the double-slash cocoon: protocol, that will
redirect internally (without sending a redirect to the browser) to the
root sitemap.

Tobia