cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Magnus Haraldsen Amundsen" <Magnus.Haraldsen.Amund...@computas.com>
Subject Cocoon 2.2 & i18n
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:02:59 GMT
Hi,

We have a pipeline that takes an XML (from a JX Template) and transforms
it to HTML using an XSLT. Both the JX Template and the XSLT contains
text (labels etc.) that we want to i18nize. Is this possible?

Could we just add <18n:text> around all labels, text etc. in both the JX
Template and the XSLT, and then add a <map:transform type="i18n"> as the
final transform in the pipeline?

- Magnus

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, do not use, copy or
distribute it. Do not open any attachments. Delete it immediately from
your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you
have done so. Thank you.