cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Yves Saumont <...@volga.fr>
Subject Re: Confused over Coccoon vs. Spring
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:37:17 GMT
If you follow the tutorial, you will end with two blocks containing the
same classes and the same beans (same id). In that case, no one can tell
which class and which bean is used. In my case, bean from one block is
injected with the property of the other block. Of course, as the two
classes and the two property values are the same, no one can notice
anything. But if you customise the two classes and the two property
values, you will get very strange results!