cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SSF
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:05:42 GMT
Patrick Heiden schrieb:
>>> Hi Carsten!
>>>
>>> I would love to use acegi, but the acegi auth-block sample is not
>> running (got a fresh trunk 5 days ago). Any further references on howto come to
>> grasp with acegi inside cocoon?
>> Hi Patrick,
>>
>> no, sorry, I never used it in real live :) But as Cocoon is Spring based
>> and as spring security has a nice feature list, it seems to be the right
>> fit.
>> I think there are some people here who are using 2.2 with spring
>> security, perhaps they can speak up here?
>
> Yes, this would be nice. But I will keep digging through acegi website-samples.
>
> Besides: before users do any work, there must be session-management. What out of cocoon
2.1 is still with 2.2, looking on server-side session-management? Any viable resources, because
[1] is somewhat short on that topic and most docs out there refer to cocoon 2.1.

No, I don't think we have more docs about it :)
But the good part is, that we simply rely on the servlet engine and its
session handling; so if you're familiar with the servlet api you know
everything :)

HTH
Carsten

--