cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: C2.2: undecoded URI params
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 23:05:34 GMT
Rainer Pruy pisze:
> Sorry,
>
> the excerpt from the log missed the interesting info part:
>
> the source causes an exception:
> (leaving out any secondary exception messages)
> Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: Malformed URI in block source Illegal character
in query at index 40:
> servlet:/page/research/search?modeinfo=a b
>         at org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.ServletConnection.<init>(ServletConnection.java:83)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.components.ServletSource.<init>(ServletSource.java:70)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.components.ServletSourceFactory.getSource(ServletSourceFactory.java:71)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.CocoonSourceResolver.resolveURI(CocoonSourceResolver.java:152)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.CocoonSourceResolver.resolveURI(CocoonSourceResolver.java:182)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.template.script.DefaultScriptManager.resolveTemplate(DefaultScriptManager.java:103)
>
> Nevertheless,
> I assume the problem is put up quote before entering the sitemap. As it is already visible
there.
> Probably there is something along the get() method for request parameters that changed
(as a side effect from SSF?) (wild guess)?

Hello Rainer,

After taking a quick look at ServletSourceFactory implementation I don't see a problem so
I guess
this must be a problem with raw-request-param module but in order to make sure could you use
file
source temporarily instead of servlet one? This way we can exclude servlet: source from the
list of
suspected.

As far I remember, redirectTo() method is still handled by cocoon: source internally so I'm
really
not sure what can be wrong, right now. If it still fails with file: source we will need to
employ a
debugger I guess.

--
Best regards