cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get to the settings object in JXTemplate ?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:44:07 GMT
Luca Morandini wrote:
> I tried to use the settings object in JX (say,
> ${cocoon.settings.basepageTitle}), but nothing showed.
>
> I then displayed the mere cocoon object in JX, getting this:
> {parameters=Parameters[r/w]:{},
> context=org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpContext@6139cf9c,
> request=org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpRequest@68ed8363,
> consumer=org.apache.cocoon.template.xml.AttributeAwareXMLConsumerImpl@414d0e66}
>

> No settings object in sight... I was under the impression it had to be
> there by default (BTW, I've included the cocoon-configuration-api block).
Hi Luca,

After looking at the CocoonEntryObjectModelProvider[1] class I see that
you have found a bug. Even though the settings object is passed to the
class it's not being put on cocoonMap. We are planning final release of
the core of Cocoon 2.2 and this should be definitively fixed before
final release so just create an issue in JIRA and I'll take care about
it ASAP.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-sitemap/cocoon-sitemap-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/objectmodel/impl/CocoonEntryObjectModelProvider.java?view=markup

--