cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alec Bickerton <alec.bicker...@minick.ch>
Subject Re: Sitemap pipelines
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:57:08 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 10.03.2008 06:27, Tobia Conforto wrote:
>
>>> I need the pipeline to return to the pipeline in the global sitemap
>>> if nothing matches so that the default matchers will get hit.
>>
>> You need to issue an internal redirect to the parent sitemap.
>
> Why? If nothing matches in the sub sitemap control will go back to
> parent sitemap.

That's what I originally tried. It would seem that due to a matcher in
the sub sitemap that matches all html requests. This matcher contains a
simple action to verify a request header and redirect if not present.

Once the action is called without having to redirect, control is not
returned to the parent.

I originally tried adding a redirect to cocoon://default/ and that
didn't help. When there is a lot of nested sitemaps I can see that
approach becoming evil. ;-)

Alec