cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andy Stevens <insomniacpeng...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Cocoon 2.2] upload binary files
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 06:54:31 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> I might be wrong, but my guess is you are falling into the trap that
> uploaded files are deleted at the end of a request.

They are?  I hadn't realised that; I was going to use Commons file
upload (or some other similar library) in our app because Cocoon's
switch was global and I didn't want people to be able to fill up our
server's disk with junk files posted to requests that aren't expecting
to handle them.  But if they're deleted at the end of the request anyway
that won't be a problem.  Does this apply to 2.1.x as well?

Andy.
--
http://pseudoq.sourceforge.net/  Open source java Sudoku solver