cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Cocoon 2.2] upload binary files
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 09:01:46 GMT
I might be wrong, but my guess is you are falling into the trap that
uploaded files are deleted at the end of a request. You must save them
yourself during the request processing.

I would not try to disable multipart filter. But if you can tell us what
you actually want to do with the file it is easier for us to give
suggestions how to set it up. You may also show us your current set up
so that we can tell you were it might go wrong.

Joerg