cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lehtonen, Mika" <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: image caching
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 06:56:48 GMT
Actually, in this application, I am using continuations. Could it cause
the caching of the pdf?
I have another little similar application, which fetches the image using
http request and don't use continuations. I haven't found any caching
problems in it. I am just not sure if these are comparable. They are
still quite different.

reg.
mika