cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lehtonen, Mika" <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject image caching
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:04:57 GMT
Hi,

this is a little problem that has bugging me for a long time. I have
just been too lazy to solve it.

I have pipeline which produces pdfs (with fop 0.20 or 0.94 or newer)
using XML-data and images. In xsl I have multiple
'fo:external-graphics'-tags. While creating my pdfs I normally have to
edit my images. But after the first time the image is introduced to the
pdf, it stays the same although I edit the actual image. The editing is
implemented only after I have restarted the Cocoon. (Cocoon 2.1.11 /
Tomcat 6.0.14)

I have this in my pipeline:

<map:pipeline internal-only="false" type="noncaching">

won't help.

The image is also fetched using pipeline like this:

    <map:match pattern="selitykset/*-*-*-*.gif">
      <map:read mime-type="image/gif" src="selitykset/{1}/{2}/{3}/{4}.gif"/>
    </map:match>

What to do that I don't have to restart Cocoon beacuse of changes in the
images?

with best regards
mika