cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Heiden" <patrickhei...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: SSF
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:00:57 GMT

> Patrick Heiden schrieb:
> > Hi Carsten!
> >
> > I would love to use acegi, but the acegi auth-block sample is not
> running (got a fresh trunk 5 days ago). Any further references on howto come to
> grasp with acegi inside cocoon?
> >
> Hi Patrick,
>
> no, sorry, I never used it in real live :) But as Cocoon is Spring based
> and as spring security has a nice feature list, it seems to be the right
> fit.
> I think there are some people here who are using 2.2 with spring
> security, perhaps they can speak up here?

Yes, this would be nice. But I will keep digging through acegi website-samples.

Besides: before users do any work, there must be session-management. What out of cocoon 2.1
is still with 2.2, looking on server-side session-management? Any viable resources, because
[1] is somewhat short on that topic and most docs out there refer to cocoon 2.1.

> Carsten

Best regards,
Patrick

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/flowscript/1.0/1381_1_1.html