cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kjetil Kjernsmo <Kjetil.Kjern...@computas.com>
Subject Getting the request query parameters in the XML
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:45:58 GMT
All,

I need to access the query parameters from a GET request in my XSLT, and I
have thought of several ways to do this, but all seems cumbersome, so I'm
supposing I've lost something trivial.

What would have been neat is something ol' AxKit's QueryParam could be done:
http://search.cpan.org/~nachbaur/AxKit-XSP-QueryParam-0.02/lib/AxKit/XSP/QueryParam.pm#<param:enumerate/>
i.e., just say in the JX that I want all query parameters, and there they are.

If there is no way to do that, I could do something like it in a controller we
allready have. We allready do stuff like
    bizData.put("result-list", queryResult);
    res.sendPage("xml/sparql-result", bizData);
and it would be OK if I could just dump the query parameters here, but it
seems there is no other way than build the XML manually by looping over the
queryparameters, which again seems unnecessarily cumbersome.

What am I missing here?

Kind regards

Kjetil Kjernsmo
--
Senior Knowledge Engineer
Direct: +47 6783 1136 | Mobile: +47 986 48 234

|  SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE  |

Computas AS  Vollsveien 9, PO Box 482, N-1327 Lysaker | Phone:+47 6783 1000 |
Fax:+47 6783 1001