cocoon-users mailing list archives

From dkropotova <Daria.Kropot...@semantico.com>
Subject Re: Accesing url params in flow using servlet: protocol Cocoon 2.2
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:39:31 GMT

Thanks for the reply.

I did have a look at RawRequestParameterModule, but it doesn't work...it
doesn't keep URL encoding and returns spaces instead.

I did try an alternative/hack which seems to work. Instead of <map:part
src="servlet:/some_pipeline/{1}/{2}?q={raw-request-param:q}"/> I have used
<map:part
src="servlet:/some_pipeline/{1}/{2}?q={url-encode:{request-param:q}}"/>

It seem to work. Hope that helps someone!
Daria