cocoon-users mailing list archives

From footh <fo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Javaflow - major memory issue
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 01:39:08 GMT
Ok, I'll give the patch a shot.

I'm using Tomcat version 5.5.26.  Concerning the
store-janitor values, I haven't changed them from the
default.

In fact, as I stated in my first post, the problem
occurs even on the sample javaflow calculator
application (relative url:
/cocoon/samples/blocks/javaflow/calculator.do).  Try
hitting that page a bunch of times with a load tester.

--- Antonio Gallardo <agallardo@agssa.net> wrote:

> Hi footh,
>
> Testing the patch is a good start. Would you provide
> tomcat version and
> the parameters you use to start it?
>
> How do you configure cocoon.xconf, in special the
> values for:
>
> <store-janitor logger="core.store.janitor"/>?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo.
>
> footh escribió:
> > Thanks for all the replies.  I did some more
> digging
> > into the profiling data.  It turns out that the
> > ContinuationsManagerImpl is at the top of the
> object
> > path of the byte arrays where

org.apache.cocoon.environment.util.BufferedOutputStream