cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <nickl...@planet.nl>
Subject RE: Questions about upload directory and retrieving it within the sitemap
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 17:30:22 GMT
> 2. Always mention the version of any software.

We are using version 2.1.11 of cocoon, with a few adjustments of Hippo. (I don't know exact
what they changed.)

> 3. About your first question, ... Let me know if the remaining work is not obvious.

As I just mentioned, we are using some modules from Hippo. I guess we have to dive deep in
their code as they are used to deploy on Jetty, not on JBoss. I guess JBoss writes their multipart
in memory, as I could not find the file anywhere.

Thanks for your answer,

Nick Stolwijk