cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject Unable to create a Cocoon app with Maven archetype: [WARNING] No archetype repository found.
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:48:25 GMT
Today I wanted to port Geoid to Cococon 2.2, but when I issued:

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.cocoon.archetypes
-DarchetypeArtifactId=cocoon-22-archetype-block
-DarchetypeVersion=1.0.0-RC2 -DgroupId=org.cocoondev -DartifactId=geoid-core

Maven (2.0.7, BTW), answered:

[INFO] [archetype:create]
[WARNING] No archetype repository found.
[WARNING] Specified archetype not found.
Choose archetype:
1: internal -> appfuse-basic-jsf (AppFuse archetype for creating a web
application with Hibernate, Spring and JSF)

Any clue ?

P.S.
Yes, I re-tried even after deleting the local repository of Cocoon
archetypes: no joy.