cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: [ANN]: Fins 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT released
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:36:18 GMT
Derek Hohls wrote:

> Good news!  Perhaps, if you have time, could you hack together an install
> guide to plug-in Fins into an existing Cocoon 2.1 installation... there are
> lots of us C21 users still out here :)

Yes, I know ;)

I dropped the Fins and JFreeChart JARs under Cocoon 2.1, and I was
pretty confident it would have worked, instead I got:

	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

root cause

java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
	The import org.apache.avalon cannot be resolved
	The import org.apache.avalon cannot be resolved
	The import org.apache.avalon cannot be resolved
	The import org.apache.avalon cannot be resolved
	The import org.apache.cocoon.serialization cannot be resolved
	The import org.apache.cocoon.serialization cannot be resolved
	The import org.apache.cocoon.xml cannot be resolved
	AbstractSerializer cannot be resolved to a type
	Configurable cannot be resolved to a type
	Recyclable cannot be resolved to a type
	Serializer cannot be resolved to a type
	Configuration cannot be resolved to a type
	ConfigurationException cannot be resolved to a type
	The method getLogger() is undefined for the type JFCSerializer
	The method getLogger() is undefined for the type JFCSerializer
	The method getLogger() is undefined for the type JFCSerializer
	The method getLogger() is undefined for the type JFCSerializer
	The method getLogger() is undefined for the type JFCSerializer
	The method getLogger() is undefined for the type JFCSerializer
	The method getLogger() is undefined for the type JFCSerializer
	XMLConsumer cannot be resolved to a type
	contentHandler cannot be resolved or is not a field
	lexicalHandler cannot be resolved or is not a field
	contentHandler cannot be resolved or is not a field
	lexicalHandler cannot be resolved or is not a field
	The method startDocument() is undefined for the type JFCFactory
	The method endDocument() is undefined for the type JFCFactory

	it.ipzs.charts.JFCSerializer.<init>(JFCSerializer.java:36)

Any clue ?