cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chabot Bernard" <bernard.cha...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Cocoon Sparql Transformer ?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:08:05 GMT
Hello Kjetil,

In fact, I have some RDF triples in a Sesame repository.
I want treat some of those triples in a sort of "semantic pipe" (
http://pipes.deri.org/) with cocoon
So I'm looking for a Sparql Cocoon Transformer both to extract triples with
a SELECT query ...
... or to build others triples tith a CONSTRUCT query ...
... to be able to send this result to a XSLT transformer for exemple ...
... and then produce some Web Page

Regards,

Bernard