cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Edward S" <sumi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 - Webapp?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:55:12 GMT
that did not work....
maybe i am doing something wrong here.

when I added these:

    <dependencies>
      <dependency>*        <groupId>com.mycompany</groupId>
        <artifactId>myBlock1</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>*
      </dependency>
      <dependency>*        <groupId>com.mycompany</groupId>
        <artifactId>myBlock2</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>*
      </dependency>

and did the mvn package..it failed. so i had to do a mvn install for these 2
blocks b4 doing the mvn package.

Now if i check the war file, there are 2 jars out there corresponding to
myBlock1 and myBlock2, which contain the sitemaps and everything else.
however, there is nothing except for the lib/jars, applicationContext.xml,
web.xml and log4j.xml in the war WEB-INF folder.

-Ed.