cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Edward S" <sumi...@gmail.com>
Subject Cocoon 2.2 - CocoonServlet?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:16:09 GMT
Guys,

I am trying to migrate my app from Cocoon 2.1.9 to Cocoon 2.2
we had a servlet Called ImServlet that extended the CocoonServlet and did
some stuff that was needed for each of the requests.

I created a block in 2.2
took all my java files and placed it in the src/main/java folder and tried
doing a compile using maven.

Had to do a maven install and add dependencies for some of the JARS that i
am using. So far, so good. Everything compiles.
However, if i try compiling the ImServlet that i have, it fails as it cant
find the CocoonServlet.

Am i doing something wrong here?
Do i need to add a dependency?
or is the CocoonServlet totally removed in 2.2?

thanks

Ed.