cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Edward S" <sumi...@gmail.com>
Subject Cocoon Building block - ERROR
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:50:31 GMT
Hey guys.

I am trying to build a block in cocoon as described under:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1159_1_1.html

I have Maven 2.0.8 installed....and its prompting me to select an option out
thr. nothing is mentioned on the cocoon site regd that.
Any clues??

thanks

Ed

--------------

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'archetype'.
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [archetype:create] (aggregator-style)
[INFO]
[INFO] Preparing archetype:create
[INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/rwd/wagon-http-shared/1.0-beta-2/wagon-http-shared-1.0-beta-2.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/rwd/wagon-http-shared/1.0-beta-2/wagon-http-shared-1.0-beta-2.pom
[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class => '
org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[INFO] [archetype:create]
[WARNING] No archetype repository found.
[WARNING] Specified archetype not found.
Choose archetype:
1: internal -> appfuse-basic-jsf (AppFuse archetype for creating a web
application with Hibernate, Spring and JSF)
2: internal -> appfuse-basic-spring (AppFuse archetype for creating a web
application with Hibernate, Spring and Spring MVC)
3: internal -> appfuse-basic-struts (AppFuse archetype for creating a web
application with Hibernate, Spring and Struts 2)