cocoon-users mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Re: Attempting to Install Cocoon-2.2
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 02:19:04 GMT
On 2/2/08, Grzegorz Kossakowski <grek@tuffmail.com> wrote:
> solprovider@apache.org pisze:
> > Three sources(two from web page and your post) -> same results.
>  > Should I assume Maven is broken?
>
> Yep, your installation of Maven must be broken. You mentioned that you needed to fix
some batch
>  files which is something new to me. I successfully installed Maven on both Windows and
Linux
>  _without_ any additional hacking. I guess your modifications to batch files broke Maven.
>
>  Can you explain in detail what you modifications you applied?
>
> Grzegorz

FILE: mvn.bat
== Fix "Bad command or filename"
REM if "%HOME%" == "" (set HOME=%HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%)
SET HOME=C:\apache\maven-2.0.8

== Fix "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/codehaus/classworlds/Launcher"
:runm2
SET CLASSWORLDS_JAR=C:\apache\maven-2.0.8\boot\classworlds-1.1.jar

== Fix "Invalid switch"
REM exit /B %ERROR_CODE%

These modifications just hardcoded some paths and could not have
broken anything.  I repeated the process on a second PC with the same
results.  Other paths may need to be hardcoded.

solprovider