cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1: how to cache generator result
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:33:08 GMT
Hi Stefan,

You can use expires for this. On [1] you can read a breif description
how to do this (look for "Expiration of Content"). An other way to do
this is to configure a cron job that writes the content of the feed to
the local filesystem every hour and your pipeline for the website reads
that file.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/caching.html

Jasha Joachimsthal

Hippo