cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michel Erard" <michel.er...@corix.ch>
Subject Listeners in Datefield
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 11:05:49 GMT
Hello,

I've another ajax problem. I've a field with a date picker. Now, to the field is added a listener
that deletes the content of another field, if a date is choosed. the generated html is:

type="text" title="" value="" name="datum" id="datum:input" class="forms field active" onchange="cocoon.forms.submitForm(this)"></span>

So the problem is, that the listener is only called, if I choose a Date, click into the Field
and type 'Enter'. Is it possible to call the listener, when a date is choosed with the Datepicker?

Thanks,

Mike