cocoon-users mailing list archives

From alexandre mazouz <alma2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Cache Browser
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:39:11 GMT

Hello,

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked but  I have already tried all and it doesn't
work.

I'm using Cocoon 2.1.7/Jetty, Firefox and IE.

I have 2 web applications A and B in localhost with the same adress and ports (127.0.0.1:8080\)
in 2 server jetty (J1 and J2).

A and B only share the browser.

When i launch A all is well.

But after, if i close A and launch B i have A.

The only way to have B is to clean the cache of the browser.

And i don't want to clean the cache every time i switch to another application.

Is there a way to solve my problem?

Thanks a lot,
Alexandre

ps : i have already tested all the meta tags, noncaching.