cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Raphaël Piéroni" <raf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to create a Cocoon app with Maven archetype: [WARNING] No archetype repository found.
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:53:44 GMT
Hi,

It is a side effect of the 2.0-alpha-1 release of the archetype plugin.

As a current workaround you can use:
mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:1.0-alpha-7:create ...

Please raise a JIRA (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE)
don't forget to specify 2.0-alpha-1 in "affect version"

Thanks,

Raphaël