cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jetty
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:11:31 GMT
Hmm, from this description I can only guess what the problem might be. I
guess that you have different libs and/or different class loading
behaviour between Jetty and Tomcat. So it might be that you end up with
a different Rhino version used or something similar.

In any case, you should see an exception "somewhere" (being it in the
browser or in the logs); your description also seems to imply that in
the case of Jetty an endless loop is reached. So what happens if you set
finished to true before the loop but leave the try/catch in?

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org