cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Is there an "url wildcard" selector (equivalent)
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:43:19 GMT
Rainer

Ok; it was just a suggestion.  I won't debate "easy" as that is a
completely
subjective term that no one will agree on :) but I am curious though as
what you think would be a "cleaner" solution that a regexp; which are
designed to be powerful and flexible?  Perhaps if you have a better
option
you could suggest it to the developers.

Derek