cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Is there an "url wildcard" selector (equivalent)
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:12:15 GMT
Rainer

I am sure you will get a better answer than this :)
but, off the top of my head, could you not implement
a selector, inside your general case matcher, which could
make use of regular expressions to handle any degree
of complexity - see:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/regular-expression-header-selector.html

Derek

PS  I agree that its more "verbose" but then terseness was
never a design goal of XML !!