cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Pruy <Rainer.P...@Acrys.COM>
Subject Is there an "url wildcard" selector (equivalent)
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:49:32 GMT
Hi,
probably a question with a simple answer.
However, I just failed up to now in getting at it.....

wildcard *matcher* is one of the most used components with cocoon, I'd reckon.

But what to do, when one needs to handle X/c/** and X/** (excluding X/c/**) different?
(At least if the contained components are not "final" (serialize, read))

("X" is an arbitrary path, not having any single path component "c";
 while "c" is a simple path component (no "/"))

Using combinations of wildcard macher and simple selector does work, but is quite verbose.
A "not c" pattern is not generally available (decomposing c into positive and negative set
patterns
might work, but will be even more writing for c's that include several characters).

Any selector I did miss?

Regards,
Rainer

--
Rainer Pruy
Managing Director

Acrys Consult GmbH & Co. KG
Untermainkai 29-30, D-60329 Frankfurt, Germany
Phone: +49-69-244506-0 - Fax: +49-69-244506-50
Web: http://www.acrys.com -  Email: office@acrys.com
Registered: Frankfurt am Main, HRA 31151