cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Geindre <sebastien.gein...@meteo.fr>
Subject Re: GZIP Stream Generator
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:15:43 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski a écrit :
> Sébastien Geindre pisze:
>
>> hi all,
>>
>> Have you ever heard about a king of stream generator that could rread a
>> gzip compress xml data flow, gunzip it and generate sax events ?
>>
>> Does this kind of generator exist ?
>>

> Is this data stored in gzipped file? If so, we have a zip: protocol in Cocoon that probably
would be
> helpful for you.

no, not really.
Imagine a client pushing xml data to a web service, it could push
multipart/x-gzip data instead of txt/xml

In my use cases, xml data could be heavy.
So instead of StreamGenerator which handle xml flow of data posted by
the client.
I need a GZipStreamGenerator which could hanlde a gzip stream of xml
data....