cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: MySQL "Year" vs CForms "Date"
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 06:11:59 GMT
Tobia

Well, in that case, I am really not sure - I use a "stock
standard" Cocoon 2.1.8 installation and this is the first
time I have had problems with form <-> database
relationships.

If you have an example of some simple code that
works on your side, I can try it out.

Derek

Tobia Conforto <tobia.conforto@linux.it> wrote:
Derek Hohls wrote:
> Case 2:
> <fd:field id="Year">
>  <fd:label>Year</fd:label>
>  <fd:datatype base="integer"/>
> </fd:field>
> Cocoon will not accept this as a valid forms definition, when trying
> to access the form via the browser.

I still can't see what's wrong with this form definition.
I use <fd:datatype base="integer"/> all the time with no problems.

You must be using this definition along with some incompatible Jx,
Flowscript, or other binding.

Tobia