cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Authentication in xsl:fo in Cocoon
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 05:45:20 GMT
If I understand it correctly you have two independent web applications
in the same Tomcat instance. Couldn't you stay "inside" the secure area
so that you don't need to authenticate from Cocoon when accessing the
WMS server? I think you can check if the accessed URL was localhost or
127.0.0.1.

Joerg